Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Montreal is seeking volunteers for the following mentoring programs:
- Traditional pairing
- In-school mentoring
- In-school supervising or tutoring
- Group pairing
- Par-Aîné Project/ Healthy Seniors
The volunteers, the children and their parents are supported and supervised by a team of professional psychologists, social workers and clinical case workers.
The mission of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Montreal is:
1. To prevent elementary and high school students from dropping out;
2. To improve the self-esteem, social skills and lifestyle habits of students in elementary and high school;
3. To offer a significant role model to children from single-parent families;
4. To provide support to parents and their children.
Take a few minutes to complete our online questionnaire. We will contact you upon receipt to schedule a personal information session.